October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. While most people are aware of breast cancer, many forget to take the steps to have a plan to detect the disease in its early stages and encourage others to do the same. We have made a lot of progress but still have a long way to go and need your help!
Mantra Sarasota is proud to be supporting Breast Cancer Awareness all month long!
How You Can Get Involved...
- On October 14th and 31st, 20% of all merchandise sold will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation*.
- We are holding a free class Donation Class (no memberships or packages will be used). However, we are kindly asking for a minimum donation of $20. All proceeds will go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Additional donations are always welcome. All donations will be collected at time of class - cash or check only please.
- Stay tuned for announcement of date and time!
- We have a donation jar at the front desk. Donate all month long to be entered to win a gift bag filled with Mantra goodies!
- Mantra is proud to carry the Great Soles Pink Lace Grip Sock. $2 from the sale of every pair of these socks will be donated to charity. Pick up a pair before your next class and show your support!
*National Breast Cancer Foundation was founded in 1991 by breast cancer survivor,
Janelle Hail. NBCF's mission is to help women now by providing help and inspiring hope to those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services. NBCF provides free mammograms to women in all 50 states and are now joining hands with people around the world to provide breast cancer education. http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/